Do you want an enriching and fun full-time day job with benefits? Join our team at MrCleanSD Maid Service! Since 2005 we have been providing our brand of awesome service cleaning homes. We take pride in our work through our values, service and loyalty to our community. We respect our employees and want you to love where you serve.
We are delighted for you to join us in serving our community so that we can all have meaningful employment. At MrCleanSD, working as a team is vital! In order to provide our clients with great quality, detailed and consistent service, we rely on our valuable staff to be flexible, thorough and have open communication to meet the needs of all our clients.
House Cleaning Technician—Start ASAP!
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE YOU APPLY.
MrCleanSD is a locally owned and highly rated home cleaning business where we believe work can be fun and gratifying. If you have a positive disposition and enjoy serving others, apply now to join our growing team. Lasting satisfaction, new skills, personal responsibility and great exercise can be yours.
Our goal is to provide amazing house cleaning service to San Diego! We are looking to develop cleaning techs to provide our style of awesome service. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended family.
Who We Are
- Work hard, are honest & are flexible
- Are passionate team players
- Express gratitude
- Serve and support our community
- Celebrate successes
So are you looking for a team environment with room for advancement? MrCleanSD Maid Service may be the career choice for you.
The most important requirement is SPARKLE!
Do you SPARKLE? Here’s what it means to us.
Shine with kindness—Smile and treat others the way you want to be treated.
Professionalism—Look at every new opportunity with optimism. Take on challenges with a great attitude and communicate professionally with clients and with your teammates.
Attendance—Our coworkers and clients depend on your excellent time management skills. Being on time will help create your success.
Readiness—Prepare for your day well and use all the tools available.
Knowledge—Understanding your clients and the MrCleanSD Maid Service process and asking questions when needed.
Leadership—Working confidently on your own and on a team.
Excellence—Providing an awesome clean home for our clients, we give extra attention to details that “wow” them.
Top 10 Things That Make This Job Great!
- Positive work environment—drama is unwelcome here!
- Monday through Friday 8 to 4:30 p.m.
- Direct deposit every Friday
- Earn as much as $660 per week working full time
- MrCleanSD buys the supplies
- No weekends or nights required, but Saturday mornings are available if you want!
- Paid hourly plus tips
- Paid sick leave
- Matching 401k
- Advancement opportunities!
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Enjoy working around pets
- Enjoy giving back to the community—we pay you to clean cancer patients’ homes for free by partnering Cleaning for a Reason
- Ability to lift 20 pounds, stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Current driver’s license
- Your own insured vehicle
- Legal status to work in the US
- A smart phone
- Very reliable
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Please DO NOT CALL our office regarding your application.
We hire people who sparkle. Apply today and join our growing team!
For your safety around COVID-19 considerations, please visit https://mrcleansd.com/high-touch-point-sanitizing for how we interact with our clients’ health & homes. And as for our own health, until the pandemic is over and/or we are vaccinated, if you have the sniffles you will be asked to stay home that day.
“Sensitive Information” inside this Form Builder is highly secure as it is stored in the database under encryption. We use the Cipher algorithm AES-256-ctr, and then we encrypt the data using Open ssl, and finally, a Base64 encode.”